The traditional clothing of Ngalum tribe (District Okbibab) Pegunungan Bintang
Yepmum, Telep, Asbe, Yelako, Lapmum,

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Classmates

My classmates in the first semester
Pegunungan Bintang-Papua
Infront of APIU Adventist Church, after worship
Sombat Krungkuansaman
In teacher Shelly's house
With Sanpankawache
in our classroom
Pegunungan Bintang-Papua
 "The Voice of Okyip Valley
"
In our life, we can't live without other people because all the people in this world are social beings.  God has given us the other people to become our partner in this life. Specially, when you are still in the college you need to have a lot of friend in your life that time. Many people says that if you have many friends you will also get many experience and knowledge but if you don't do that,  it will become opposite with statement above. So that, you should try to make a lot friends is better than have only one enemy in our life.This is my experience with all my friend when I was in first semester in some college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blogspot